Traverse City General Aviation
All of the businesses listed on this page are located on Airport Access Rd., just south of Parsons Road in Traverse City, Michigan.
45 North Avionics
1190 Airport Access Rd.
Traverse City, Michigan 49686
Located inside 45 North Aviation
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Full In-House IFR Certifications
- Installation & Repair of Old & New Avionics, Radios, and Instruments
- GNS 530, G600, Aspen EFIS, TAS & TIS Systems, Audio Panels and Transponder Installation
- Factory Authorized Dealer for Garmin, Aspen Avionics, BendixKing, Meggitt, Avidyne and Artex
Giving Wings Aviation, LLC
...Get your wings on!
1170 Airport Access Rd.
Traverse City, MI 49686
- FAA Flight Training Center
- Aircraft Rental Center
- Aircraft Maintenance
- ICON Flight Training Partner
- Accelerated Seaplane and Multi-Engine Ratings
- Sport Pilot through ATP training
- Flight Simulator
1150 Airport Access Rd, Traverse City
Traverse City, MI 49686
FBO phone: 844.FUEL.TVC (844.383.5882)
FBO Fax: 231.929.9295
- Avfuel Contract Fuel
- Jet, Jet with Additive, Avgas
- Concierge Services
- Pilot Lounge
- Passenger Lounge
- Flight Planning Room
- Pilot Courtesy Car
- On-Site and Off-site Rental Cars
- Ground Power Unit
- Lavatory Service
- De and anti-icing
- Cargo loading/Unloading
- Charter Handling
Northwestern Michigan College Aviation
- Quality Flight Instruction
- Private, Instrument, and Commercial Ratings
- Flight Instructor (CFI) and Instrument Flight Instructor (CFII) Ratings
- Multi-Engine and Multi-Engine Instructor Ratings
- Seaplane Ratings
- Tailwheel Endorsements
- Aerobatics and Upset Maneuver Training
- Modern, diverse fleet of aircraft
- Unmanned Aircraft course offerings
- Offering degree and non-credit training programs
- Classroom ground school and one-on-one training options
- Training Pilots since 1967
General Aviation Links
U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT)
Agency of the Department of Transportation, with responsibility for regulating air flight and safety in the United States.
National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
The NTSB maintains the U.S. government's database of civil aviation accidents and conducts studies of transportation safety issues.
Search for aviation industry resources using this virtual database. Includes data and links for fuel suppliers, airlines and engine parts.
LANDINGS - aviation meeting place featuring :
Aviation news, up to date aviation databases (FAA Regulations, AIM, SDRs, NTSB Briefs, N Numbers and more), pilot weather, expert advice forums, focused links, and more....